Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Omeprazole Direct Trial

I recently found a site the offers free trial of equine gastric ulcer treatment for my horses. They are called Omerprazole Direct. My friend recommended me to them since Jessie is still having her ulcer problems.

So far she takes the medicine quite well. The product boasts about its enteric coating that doesn't make the horse taste the meds as well as being more effective as it doesn't dissolve in the horse's acidic stomach.

This is how the medicine looks like.


So far she is doing pretty well for her first week. She is eating more now and doesn't get colicy a lot. Maybe I will get her scoped again in the future to see if her stomach has healed up.

1 comment:

  1. I am thinking about buying these for my horse with ulcers, did they work?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete